Child Support

Your support payments may be made in person at the Henry Count Justice Center in the Clerk’s Office.
Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.
Please note that we are closed on all legal holidays.

Mail Payments to:
Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU), PO Box 7130, Indianapolis, IN 46207-7130
Include your ISETS case number and custodial party name.

Credit or Debit Card payments may be made a or call 1-866-972-9427

If paying cash you can pay at the:
Henry County Clerk’s Office, 1215 Race St., Suite 120, New Castle IN 47362
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. 

Payments may also be made at select retail locations listed at

We cannot modify support orders. If a change needs to be made, you will need to contact your attorney or the Court.

Everyone who pays support in Indiana must pay an annual fee of $55.00 (I.C. 33-37-5-6-31-16-15). This fee is in addition to the regular support payments and must be paid on a separate check from your regular support. the fee must be paid by January 31st of each year. Persons paying support who do not pay this fee may face legal action to collect it.

Need a copy of your payment history? The cost is $1.00 per page, plus an additional fee of $1.00 if you need it certified. Privacy laws require you to show a picture ID if you request this in person.

For information about your child support case, or to get our ISETS Case Number, contact the KIDSLINE at 800-840-8757

Please make sure that you notify us of your change of address! Addresses can be changed in writing by mail, only if notarized. If you want to change your address by coming into our office, please bring a photo ID with you.

The court makes support orders and the Clerk does not have the authority to enforce or modify these orders. If you need a support order enforced, changed or arrearages determined, please talk to your attorney. You may also choose to join the Title IV-D Enforcement Program through the Henry county Prosecuting Attorney’s Child Support Division. For information about this program you may call (765) 529-7565.

DCS Forms for Parents and Employers


Income Holding for Support
Simplified Income Withholding Order Instructions
Verified Motion for Contempt
How to Calculate Arrears Brochure